What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that your browser saves on the disk when you visit our website. This allows our website to recognize your computer when you visit us next time so that we can offer you a more personalized experience. Cookies are not aimed at spying on a user and do not follow all that the user is doing and are not a malicious code or virus. Also, cookies are not related to unwanted messages or spam, they cannot save a password and are not intended solely for advertising. Information such as your name or email address will not be saved - the website cannot access your personal information and files on your computer.
Types of cookies
- Cookie Sessions and Permanent Cookies
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that run out after you leave the web site. These cookies are required for the proper performance of certain applications or functionalities on this Site.
- Persistent cookies are used to improve our users' experience (e.g., remember the details of the application so you do not have to enter them every time you have a website). These cookies remain in the cookie of your browser for a long time. This time period will depend on the choice of settings on your Internet browser. Permanent cookies allow data to be uploaded to the web server each time you visit the site.
- First and Third Party Cookies
- First-party cookies - released by this site. These cookies are often used for the proper functioning of the website and for remembering your preferences on the web site.
- Necessary and other cookies
- Necessary cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and the use of its features and / or services. For example, they allow you to navigate through the website and sign in to safe areas. By using this website you will automatically be granted access to the necessary cookies without which the website cannot work.
- Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for example, which pages visitors most often come across and receive error messages from those pages. These cookies do not collect the information that identifies the visitor. All information collected by these cookies are anonymous. They only serve to improve the functioning of this website.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors through the web site. It is intended to show ads that are relevant and interesting to a particular user, and thus more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
Cookies used on this website:
- The cookies with the name PHPSESSID contain only a reference to the session stored on the web server. No data is stored in the user's browser and this cookie can only be used on the current website.
- First party cookies
- Session Cookie
- A cookie used to remember user settings - accepting all cookies on this website.
- First party cookies
- Session / Permanent Cookie (if you do not accept all cookies, then it's a Session cookie, otherwise it's a Permanent Cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- A cookie used to remember user settings - accepting only the necessary cookies on this website.
- First party cookies
- Session / Permanent Cookie (If you accept all cookies, then it's a Session cookie, otherwise it's a Permanent Cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- __atuvc (1 godina), __atuvs (30 minuta), __atssc (1 godina)
- addthis.com: ssc, cw_id, mus, uid, sshs, ssh, _ga, _gid, ssc, uvc, ouid, notice_preferences, notice_gdpr_prefs, na_tc, loc, na_id
facebook.com: sb, datr, locale, wd, fr
pinterest.com: _auth, _pinterest_cm, _pinterest_sess
linkedin.com: _lipt, liap, lang, lidc, bcookie, _guid, _ga, sdsc, li_at, JSESSIONID, bscookie, sl, share_setting, visit
this website: __atuvc (1 year), __atuvs (30 minutes), __atssc (1 year)
- Permanent Cookies
How to accept or reject cookies
You can always block the use of some or all of the cookies we use on our website, but this may affect its functionality.
The cookie settings box is located at the bottom of this page. After selecting the settings, you can reset those cookie settings at the bottom of this page at any time.
You can also accept or reject some or all cookies by customizing your browser settings. The following links provide information on how to change the settings for some of the most commonly used web browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Opera. Some browsers allow you to surf in "anonymous" mode, limiting the amount of data set on your computer, and automatically deleting persistent cookies placed on your device when you finish browsing. There are many third-party apps you can add to your browser to block or manage cookies. You can also delete cookies that were previously set in your browser by selecting the option to clear the browsing history, and then turn on the cookie deletion option. For more information on cookies and setting your browser settings, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.