EVPA Annual Conference 2020: Building Alliance for Impact
Combining the spirit of investing with the soul of philanthropy is what European Venture Philanthropy Association (EVPA) calls venture philanthropy, a modern and sustainable approach to combat today’s global challenges. Do you want to discuss, co-create and network with hundreds of other European professionals in the impact field? Join us online on 21-24 September for the 16th EVPA Annual Conference 2020.
This year’s theme is Building Alliance for Impact. During this virtual event, you can choose from over 50 interactive and creative sessions to discuss best practices to create more impact and here is a sample of some of the sessions you can attend:
- The public sector in the investing for impact ecosystem: its unique roles & collaboration opportunities
- The role of matching funds and syndication in financing social enterprises
- Top-10 barriers for inclusive employment and entrepreneurship in a green economy
- Co- as Compassion and Then Co-Investment
- Leveraging EU Funding for Social Finance Providers
- Gender Equity and Venture Philanthropy
In addition, EVPA will celebrate Social Enterprise Day on Wednesday, 23 September. This is your chance to meet curated social innovators (Social Purpose Organisations), and pitch your fund or organisation.